These are not due for awhile, but I thought I'd give you an early start. Make sure you are adhering to the NEW blog specs which I emailed to you last week...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/black-holes-space-travel-and-the-science-of-the-movie-interstellar/2014/11/03/0461b660-606a-11e4-8b9e-2ccdac31a031_story.html
(MAKE SURE YOU ALSO WATCH AND INCLUDE INFO IN YOUR RESPONSE ABOUT THE VIDEO IN THE MIDDLE ON BUILDING THE BLACK HOLE)
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/gadgets/big-hero-6-science-behind-baymax-disneys-big-soft-robot-n240241
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Blog Post (Class Evaluation) for BOTH Classes Due 6/9/19
Please respond to the following questions (cut and paste into your post, then answer below each one). Please be honest. The grade will be ba...
-
http://www.fxmakers.com/?p=230 Open to 2D, 3D and Digital Effects (Motion, I'm talking to you.) 5 minutes or less. Prizes: $500, $2...
-
http://blog.digitaltutors.com/modeling-with-quads-or-triangles/
-
Attention Video Students: You may choose to do this contest as your documentary project, or on your own for extra credit if you wish, or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment